Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Turntable Tuesday | AC/DC, Who Made Who


 So I am back after an unexpected week off from blogging, what can I say, between beer meetings and weddings life has gotten a bit crazy. Maybe this Turntable Tuesday should be back in black but I am not nearly that dramatic, ha!


Growing up I always loved AC/DC… my personal favorite song was always (and still is) If You Want Blood (You Got It)… thank you Empire Records! Though I have to say my second closest favorite song is easily Who Made Who. We have actually been looking for this album for awhile in fact, especially after recently re-watching the 1986 movie Maximum Overdrive based on the book of the same name by Stephen King in which this album serves as the movie’s soundtrack.

Not only is the movie inspiration behind the soundtrack a classic but so are songs like Hells Bells, You Shook Me All Night Long and For Those About to Rock (We Salute You). So basically I am sure you have heard most or all of these songs unless you live under a rock but otherwise be sure to rock out to some AC/DC!


Credits | Author: Krista & Photography: Fornear Photo

1 comment:

  1. Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways. I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers.
    best cheap gaming chairs under 100 dollars

    ReplyDelete