Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Turntable Tuesday | Black Keys, Magic Potion


Ever since I got to see the Black Keys by a stroke of luck (and an awesome friend, thanks Lori!) back in the spring of 2012 in Milwaukee I have been pretty much in love with their music. We have been slowly collecting their albums whenever we can. 


Magic Potion has some of my most favorite songs Your Touch & You're the One. I just love the feel of this album... raw, gritty and the blues really come through, just like you would expect.  The songs are just so fitting yet amazing for something that was produced using subpar equipment in the basement of the band's drummer Patrick Carney.  


All of the songs this awesome LP are all written and composed for the Black Keys by the Black Keys (a first in the band's history at the time). Overall if you haven't given Magic Potion a listen I highly recommend it!


Credits | Author: Krista & Photography: Fornear Photo

1 comment:

  1. I love that you have a turntable! I want to get one so badly!!!

    ReplyDelete