Thursday, May 21, 2015

Thirsty Thursday | Double Disco, Stillmank Brewing


This week we have another awesome Green Bay, Wisconsin brewery that we are featuring that we are again proud to say are our friends... Stillmank Brewery! Every since they came out with their first beer, Wisco Disco, we have been loving their offerings. From the Bee's Knees to (probably the best coffee porter I have ever had) Perky Porter, you simply can't go wrong with a Stillmank beer!


A6 little over a month ago they celebrated their 1st anniversary of the purchasing of their current building in Green Bay and with that they created a limited release beer... Double Disco! Since sadly we were not able to attend the party (which looked like a blast!) I was happy to find a bottle of the Double Disco in the market that we could enjoy at home. 


Double Disco is an awesome Imperial Pale Ale that is nicely hoped yet a touch malty... a perfect balance and highly drinkable, even at the 8% ABV. I am pretty bummed that I only picked up one because since this was a limited release I am sure the next time I am in the Green Bay area I won't find it again, but at least I know I will be able to find many other beers from Stillmank we love! 


Credits | Author: Krista & Photography: Fornear Photo

1 comment: