Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Hello There!



Hey there! Do you LOVE craft beer, spinning records and adventure?? Me too!  I am so very excited to be able to share with you this new chapter in our lives… My Northwoods Life. So pour yourself your favorite brew and coffee is fine too! (While I pour mine that will be hoppy and awesome)…. And let’s chat!

A bit about me… I am Krista, a Northwoods girl at heart. Born and raised till the age of 18 when I made the trek 2000 miles away to the Valley of the Sun (Phoenix, Arizona) as a fresh faced, wide eyed college kid not looking back. Upon graduating with a BA in Visual Communications a few years later I have since lived and in worked in Chicago, Illinois (where I met my husband) and Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Just over a year ago my Husband Man and I thought it was time to be closer to family and live a simpler life among the pine of Northern Wisconsin. This decision has brought many great changes into our life including our first home, our perpetually growing photography business Fornear Photo, as well as getting to spend more time with all of the new smalls in our family.


My passions include…. Family- I am the oldest of 4 sisters, 2 of which are twins! Craft Beer- a glass full of an immensely hoppy beer wait I  told you that already! Records- hunting and listening to vinyl (80’s classics anyone?!) Creativity- whether its behind the camera lens, from my computer or doing something DIY around the house, I love it. Vintage- Retro or Mid-Century Modern is right up my alley. Travel - The great state of Wisconsin as well as the rest of the Midwest and beyond! Oh and a not-so secret of mine is that we hope to own an Airstream one day!

The Northwoods is such a special place to live and work, filled with nature, friendly people, things to do and continual inspiration without the hustle of fast paced city living that I have had an overwhelming urge to share this place with the rest of the world. I also look forward to inviting you into my life as a craft beer sales rep, photographer and creator of many things design related as well as finding my own voice as a blogger.


I continually have sought out a local Wisconsin blog to only be disappointed that I could never find something to read about my own neck of the woods I began to daydream about writing my own blog, and that is how My Northwoods Life was conceived… 

Feel free to check out my different social media outlets too... I am an old pro on Instagram and Pintrest but still getting my feet wet on Untapped, Twitter, Facebook and Bloglovin so feel free to give me a follow if you are so inclined!

I can’t wait to share my journeys with you!

Credits | Author: Krista & Photography: Fornear Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment