Thursday, April 30, 2015

Thirsty Thursday | Anniversary 2 Imperial IPA, Tribute Brewing


I talk about it often but my favorite beer is probably ones that I can get locally. I have a huge passion for locally produced beer so when two years ago our home town finally got it's own brewery I couldn't have been more excited! Tribute Brewing Company has been an amazing addition to our community but also makes AMAZING beer!!


What I love is that not only does Tribute have several of their great beer to sample from but they include a few other select Wisconsin only breweries that they rotate into their selection as well. (And even have some craft sodas for those not drinking either!) Though I work in the beer/bar business we really aren't huge fans of going out to the bars and staying till bar time. Tribute is the perfect place for us to have a great beer, great conversation and even spin our vinyl on Turntable Tuesday and not be out all hours of the night.


When the brewery isn't open we can still get our Tribute fix at a few locations in the area in the form of growlers (which we own as well) but for the very special occasion of their 2nd anniversary they bottled some of the their FANTASTIC Anniversary 2 Imperial IPA in 22oz bombers so I am really happy that I can share it here with you! This is probably one of my favorite Imperial IPAs right now, since it has been released I think I have had it on just about every visit (which is pretty rare for me considering I always like to try something new). It is hoppy, smooth and packs a 10.5% ABV punch!


If you are ever in Eagle River, Wisconsin and looking for a great place with great beer or something that is a bit different than the traditional Wisconsin bar atmosphere please be sure to check out our favorite place in town... Tribute Brewing!

Credits | Author: Krista & Photography: Fornear Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment