Friday, December 12, 2014

Fornear Photo Friday | Kaitlin & EJ's Northwoods Winter E-Shoot


Happy Fornear Photo Friday friends! Now that Winter is fully upon us we have several couples this season that are going to brave the elements for some amazing winter engagement photos! Matt and I love shooting these not only because they look awesome but it's a real contrast to our couple's summer or fall wedding photos which makes it a lot of fun. 


One of our winter engagement shoots from last year was Kaitlin & EJ's (who have since gotten married this past October and you will probably see soon here too!) Shooting at Kaitlin's family's cabin located in Three Lakes, Wisconsin we hung out with both Kaitlin and EJ entire families that were all there spending the holidays together. We sipped hot chocolate, old fashioneds and road on backs of snowmobiles across the frozen lake to one of our shooting locations... it was a blast!



We love working with our couples coming up with creative shots for their engagement and wedding sessions and Kaitlin & EJ thought of tons of great winter wonderland ideas including the sweet little Chapel in the Woods. 







We couldn't have been more excited as to how beautiful these photos turned out that we couldn't not share them. In a few short weeks now that we have tons of snow up here in the Northwoods and the snowmobile trails officially open for the year this afternoon, we will start our winter engagement season so I know I will have many more great shoots like this to share!

Credits | Author: Krista, Photography: Fornear Photo

6 comments:

  1. Oh, these are fab. Love the ring in the snow ball xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It was a such a fun day as soon as we walked their whole family was super nice and getting us cocktails, driving us on snowmobiles and helping us... it was very "Wisconsin" in their hospitality in every way!

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness I am in love with this shoot! I don't even like snow but this shoot makes me love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are way-cute! It makes me dream of snow... As a desert dweller snow is like this magical thing that doesn't really actually exist. Haha, but here I see proof! Love the pictures. ;)

    Deanna || Curly Top

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! My wanderlust always leads me back to the desert (I went to college in Phoenix and feel in love with it) which is so funny because I grew up and returned to somewhere so the opposite of it!

      Delete