Thursday, December 11, 2014

Thirsty Thursday | Allagash, Black Ale


After reading a post made Stouts & Stilettos made on Facebook about the 12 Bucket List Breweries Everyone Should Visit I realized I had a beer in the fridge from one of said breweries.... Allagash's Black Ale! Until now sadly I don't think I have even had a beer from Allagash... thank God for our travels, yah!


After cracking open the Black we could smell the aroma of how awesome it was going to be and boy did it NOT disappoint! Such a unique Belgian Style Stout it has the amazing chocolate, caramel and roasted flavor you would expect from a stout and the distinct sweetness of a Belgian... it was amazing!



Such a small bottle of the Black packs a punch at 7.5%. After trying this I can't wait until I can get my hands on much more Allagash and I am certainly going to have to add this Maine brewery to my must visit brewery bucket list starting now! 

Credits | Author: Krista & Photograph: Fornear Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment