Friday, March 27, 2015

Fornear Photo Friday | Shane & Ashley's Engagement Shoot


In honor of all the Match Madness going on (and the big Badger win last night!) I thought I would feature a fun college rivalry shoot we did this fall for Shane & Ashley's engagement session that literally took place on the Wisconsin - Michigan border no less!   




See the crack in the pavement where the yellow lines end?? That's the Wisconsin - Michigan state line with Ashley on the Wisconsin side and Shane on the Michigan side!



Confession... We aren't big basketball people or college sports people for that matter (hello... Matt & I both went to art school not a university so no big surprise there!) Typically we cheer for the home team Wisconsin when are here or Illinois when we are in that neck of the woods.   




I just LOVE Ashley & Shane's enthusiasm and dedication to each of their teams! I really think it made for a ton of fun on this engagement shoot and I certainly can't wait to see how it might be incorporated into their wedding which I KNOW they will be!   




In the case of March Madness itself it's probably the only basketball I can get into (maybe it's the single elimination style of it or the super short "season" I don't know). Considering Wisconsin made it to the Final Four last year and just made the Elite Eight last night again all I have to say is... Go Badgers! 

Do you get into March Madness at all?

Credits | Author: Krista & Photography: Fornear Photo

3 comments:

  1. I honestly couldn't care less about basketball until last month when we got awesome tickets for ta game. Our seats were insanely awesome and it was so easy to get into the game, and now I'm kind of obsessed. I hope they do awesome this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and duh! These pictures are amazing! Such a cool idea to do the photo shoot on the stateline.

      Delete
    2. HAHA thats pretty funny! I went to a Bucks game once years ago (free tickets what can I say lol) but it still really didn't interest me. We love sports don't get me wrong because we go to a Packers game every year and baseball games when we can too. This shoot was a blast and it's been exciting cheering on the Badgers!!

      Delete