Friday, April 4, 2014

Fornear Photo Friday | Lisa & Ben’s Summer Wedding


This Summer someone I know got married…. My sister Lisa! This was actually the first of two family weddings we had in this season (Matt’s sister Liz was to come in the fall and will be featured soon too!) Since I was the Maid of Honor we had a really great second shooter (other then myself for the first time) in Clint Hays for the day, who did a great job shooting and handling all of our humor that came his way!



Sister Lisa and I have been through thick and thin but mostly many good times! I have known Ben since we were kids and truly is a brother to me and these two crazy love birds really couldn’t be a better fit for one another! They had a very rustic, elegant wedding in Sayner, Wisconsin with the reception being held at Weber’s Wildlife, which has been in Ben’s family since the 1940’s and is known for having bear cubs in years past.





I had never been in someone’s wedding let alone the maid of honor before so the experience was something I will never forget and was very thrilled to do so for Lisa & Ben. Needless to say despite the rainy and unseasonably chilly 50 F in late July, everyone still had a great time and there were even a few breaks in the clouds!




Credits | Author: Krista & Photography: Fornear Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment