Friday, April 25, 2014

Fornear Photo Friday | Sara & Taylor Central WI E-Shoot, Part II


So last week I showed off the awesome color war part of the shoot that Sara & Taylor surprised us with and now is for the rest of the awesome photos from that day! I am not sure if I mentioned it in the previous post (and even if I did am AGAIN any way…) and that is Sara & Taylor found Fornear Photo through Offbeat Bride. Side note, we can’t say enough about Offbeat Bride, it is an AMAZING site!



Anyway, before we got crazy with color we had a fun time shooting around Stevens Point, WI near Sara & Taylor’s hometown. Though the day was super cold and there was a lot of quick taking off of coats for shots and hand warmers we are glad that through the photos you don’t see that at all.


These two have so many fun interests including attending renaissance festivals and we have to say we are REALLY excited for their wedding… especially since Game of Thrones started again because YES they are having a Game of Thrones wedding this summer! I can’t tell you how thrilled we are for their wedding!




Credits | Author: Krista & Photography: Fornear Photo

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love them in their renaissance gear, those pictures are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! They are such a cute couple, we had so much fun with them!

      Delete