Thursday, April 10, 2014

Thirsty Thursday | Rush River, Nevermore



I think everything we have ever had from this little brewery out in the Western Wisconsin town of River Falls has been nothing but amazing and Nevermore is no exception! As far as I am concerned they have very stunning packaging, which is always awesome too. Plus, if you ever get the chance to see these guys at beer fest they have a sign that proclaims that their beer is “Fucking Far Out”… which makes me smile every time because it is!


Another Winter seasonal we are working through, I honestly don’t think this beer would be bad around a campfire in the Summer either! Pouring raven black Nevermore is a very smooth chocolate oatmeal stout. For being a stout it isn’t terribly heavy either which I tend to prefer. You might have a bit trouble finding this beer at this point in the season (has we had been sitting on this one for a bit) but if you ever see it or any other Rush RiverBrewing beers be certain to give one a try, they are pretty awesome I mean far out!



Credits | Author: Krista & Photography: Fornear Photo

2 comments:

  1. Seriously must you feature this delicious beer, it makes me want one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, after posting this I have gotten nothing but awesome feedback like this! So glad to know others enjoy this awesome Wisconsin beer!

    ReplyDelete