Thursday, April 24, 2014

Thirsty Thursday | Dogfish Head, Aprihop


I might be a bit behind the eight ball on the bunny / Easter thing but I just couldn’t NOT do a post about Dogfish Head’s awesome Aprihop IPA that I just discovered! Some of you may know that Dogfish Head unfortunately had to leave the Wisconsin market for some time however in the last 6 months they have been making their grand return to our state! With that, we are finally getting to explore the uniquely creative brews from this amazing brewery.


I came across Aprihop a few weeks ago and knew as soon as I saw it that it would be going in my basket that moment and I am so glad it did! This seasonal offering from Dogfish Head is a beautiful American IPA with subtle accent of apricot and at a 7% abv a slight kick to it. For the hopheads out there you won’t be disappointed with the abundance of Amarillo hops used in this tasty treat too.


In my opinion this beer is one that benefits by letting it warm up a touch after taking it out of the fridge… so don’t be scared to let it hang out on the counter for about 10 minutes before sipping, that is if you can wait that long!


Credits | Author: Krista & Photography: Fornear Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment