Friday, May 9, 2014

Thirsty Thursday | 21st Amendment, Brew Free or Die IPA


Ok, so it’s not Thursday… I had all intentions of posting this yesterday like normal but we had been in Milwaukee for the better part of this week getting stocked up with lots of awesome Sprecher beer that is making it’s way out into the world, drinking awesome craft beer with co-workers and catching a Queens of the Stone Age show…. So best laid plans aside here is this week’s Thirsty Thursday!


We were pretty excited to have finally gotten my hands on a 21st Amendment Beer! Naturally we would pick their IPA as the first beer we would try from them, being the Brew Free or Die IPA, plus how can you NOT love the awesome artwork on this can!? Got to love Old Abe on the can, the man that I share a birthday with! A very mild and balanced brew you get a nice hop character balanced with a pleasant light citrus not and lots of maltiness. At 7% you might not be able to drink this all day but you can certainly have a few. 


Now that I have learned I can get this San Francisco based brewery just on the other side of the Mississippi River in Minnesota I can’t wait to get my fill on some of their other brews too!


Credits | Author: Krista & Photography: Fornear Photo

1 comment:

  1. I love 21st amendment! Their brewpub in SF is SO much fun! In the summer the watermelon beer is so lovely. Plus all of their names are great.

    ReplyDelete