Thursday, May 29, 2014

Thirsty Thursday | Central Waters, Illumination


I love, love, love local Wisconsin breweries! I especially love when they make awesome beer and are even being recognized nationally. Central Waters Brewery out of Amherst in Central Wisconsin is one of those such breweries and as far as I am concerned after brewing for 16 years they really are one of the current “IT” breweries in the state!


On the search for their newly Gold World Cup Winning anniversary beer appropriately titled “16” I stopped in the brewery to get a few bottles (that I will save for another post) but while I was there I was also able to pick up a currently seasonal, Illumination Double IPA and I was blown away! I have tried and loved many Central Waters brews but this one I had not had yet. I am so happy I was able to snag a 6pk of this immensely hoppy yet smooth blend of bright citrusy hops. Such an easy drinking double IPA, it easily masks the high abv up above 9%. Though I dare say you could drink this all day, you might not finish your day if you try to but it will be hard to put this amazing beer down!



Credits | Author: Krista & Photography: Fornear Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment