Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Turntable Tuesday | The Outfield, Play Deep


I have a confession to make; we are HUGE 80’s music fans! About at least 60% or more of our albums are comprised of it. We have our favorites that we spin more times than not for sure but we do like the more obscure or one hit wonder types too. An album that has been on my “list” (and if you are a record collector you always have a “list”), The Outfield’s Play Deep has been on mine to find for a LONG time, mostly because the song Your Love is probably my favorite 80’s song of them all! It has not been easy hunt but we finally found it.


About a week ago we were traveling in Milwaukee for work and the Husband was able to spend some extra time browsing the local shops when he finally came across this and surprised me with it. To say I was excited was an understatement! Coming out in 1985 Play Deep was in fact the debut album by The Outfield. Yes, the album’s highlight is certainly Your Love but I am also pleased to say the rest of the album is fantastic and doesn’t disappoint!


Credits | Author: Krista & Photography: Fornear Photo

1 comment:

  1. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much.
    best cheap gaming chairs under 100 dollars

    ReplyDelete