Monday, June 23, 2014

Fornear Photo | Cori & Kevin's Madison, WI Offbeat Bride Featured Wedding


I can't say enough how excited that I am that Fornear Photo has been featured again on Offbeat Bride!! We are approved photographers for them and can't say enough about them as well as all of the AWESOME Offbeat Brides themselves we have been so lucky to work with through them! Not only are the offbeat weddings we shoot amazing but so are the couples... I mean really hands down some of the best humans to hang out with but most always they like craft beer like us!



Cori & Kevin from Madison, Wisconsin are just one example of a couple who found us there and we had a blast working with them for sure. I will save their full wedding day write up for a later post but really just wanted to give a big shout out to check out the post on Offbeat Bride HERE! Enjoy!

Credits | Author: Krista & Photography: Fornear Photo

2 comments:

  1. I cannot get over her shoes. I just can't.

    Congrats on the feature, that's so exciting, I love Offbeat Bride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know!!! Cori & Kevin were so fun and creative to work with... they are just one example of all of the awesome couples we have gotten to work with through Offbeat Bride!

    ReplyDelete