Thursday, June 5, 2014

Thirsty Thursday | Bent Paddle, Bent Hop Golden IPA


Recently I have been taking more trips that normal over across the Mississippi to visit our friends to the West of Wisconsin in Minnesota for work. These little adventures have been fun and have also been bringing home some delicious beer. While in Duluth recently I knew I had to find something local and I did in Bent Paddle Brewing! I had previously seen their simple yet very well designed craft cans online but never in person so I was more than happy when I across some of their brews.


I happened to pick up a 6pk of one of their year around staples, the Bent Hop Golden IPA. This American IPA is full of tasty hop flavor but very mild and drinkable (with a low abv like 6.2% you certainly can knock back a few of these!) After having this one I can’t wait to try more from Bent Paddle and maybe even the next time I am up along Lake Superior in Duluth I can try to visit the brewery as I hear they have some pretty cool tours… in the mean time FLY HIGH DULUTH!! (Saturday Night Live reference if you aren’t in the know!)




Credits | Author: Krista & Photography: Fornear Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment