Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Turntable Tuesday | Andrew WK, I Get Wet


So I had a pretty awesome thing happen to me this past week… I had my first celebrity Twitter follower! It. Was. Awesome. I mean REALLY awesome! For those of you that don’t know, I am still pretty new to Twitter at this time so maybe I am overly excited but I don’t care I am going to revel in my bliss! Who might this celebrity be you may ask?? None other than Andrew WK!



Back in the early years of the Husband Man & I’s relationship we listened to a great deal of Andrew WK, even to the point that I think both I Get Wet & The Wolf were on repeat, especially on road trips (like ones to Bond Falls that I posted about yesterday…. In fact one was to Bond Falls from what I recall!) Any who… I Get Wet was Andrew WK’s first album coming out in 2001 featuring the monster hit Party Hard as well as She Is Beautiful and Party til You Puke. When the 10 year deluxe edition LP with a gatefold cover and white vinyl was released we knew we had to have it. If for some reason you have never heard this I Get Wet, well now is the time to get on it…. and don’t forget, as always, to PARTY HARD!



Credits | Author: Krista & Photography: Fornear Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment