Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Northwoods Life | Friday the 13th Zombie Laser Tag Hunt


We are pretty lucky to live where we do. Growing up I never quite appreciated my small, tourist driven town in the Northwoods of Wisconsin and longed to leave… which I did for about 15yrs. I am very glad I did so that I could experience the world and bring it back with me when we did finally decided this is where we wanted to settle.


I love that so many small business do great things to not only help the community but to also have wonderful things to do for it’s residents and visitors alike. One such event we were able to participate in this past week was with Eagle Falls Adventure Golf & Laser Tag in Eagle River, Wisconsin as they hosted a Friday the 13th Zombie Laser Tag event benefiting Trees For Tomorrow a local conservation education resource offering programs, workshops and special interest classes since 1944.


I just love when business where live see a need for something and have no problem stepping in and helping out. As you can see this was not only a FUN event in the community but helped bring in some funds for a great cause.... I mean who WOULDN'T want to hunt zombies on Friday the 13th?!



Credits | Author: Krista & Photography: Fornear Photo

2 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun! What a cool idea (and date!) for a fundraiser. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really was awesome! Thanks for stopping by Crystal!

    ReplyDelete