Friday, June 27, 2014

Fornear Photo Friday | Brian & Leslie’s St. Louis Engagement


We have known Leslie for quite a long time so when she asked us to do wedding photos for her and Brian we were really excited! Being from Central Illinois they like about half of the people from there are St. Louis Cardinal fans (which we knew)… being Matt & I are Cubs fan (I know I should like the Crew, and I don’t dislike them but my love for the Cubs is long story for a different day!)


Oh and how do you go to St. Louis and NOT take pictures under the Arch... I think you are almost obligated, right?!

After talking with them we thought why not making a weekend trip to a Cubs/Cards game an engagement shoot weekend, plus Leslie went to college there so she knew her way around no problem! Minus me with the worst sinus infection of my life and the Cubs losing again and the Cards winning the Central Division we had an awesome weekend with great pictures to show!




And I just realized that this week and last week both have a bit of a baseball theme too which I personally think is pretty cool! We can’t wait for their wedding tomorrow in Decatur, Illinois… congrats!!

Credits | Author: Krista & Photography: Fornear Photo

1 comment: