Thursday, June 19, 2014

Thirsty Thursday | Saint Arnold Brewing Company, Summer Pils


I LOVE social networks, especially ones like Instagram, Twitter & Untappd! I can't even begin to describe all of the great new friends I have met from all of the country and the world that share similar interests in photography, beer and music. Through Instagram in particular other craft beer drinkers and I gather to talk and share beer, this is when I was introduced to the world of beer trading. Without going into the specifics I have a friend in Texas that I collaborate so he & his wife can try beers from the Midwest and my husband & I can try from the Southern United States…. Needless to say it’s pretty awesome!


One of such recent trades I received a bottle of Saint Arnold Brewing Company’s current seasonal selection, Summer Pils! A quick bit of info…. Saint Arnold is based in Houston and happens to be the oldest craft brewery in Texas celebrating their 20th Anniversary this year having started up in 1994. Summer Pils is light, refreshing and has a nice kiss of Czech Saaz and Hallertauer hops with a soft water finish, just like any good pilsner does. With a mild abv of 4.9% it is easy drinking and awesome for a hot Texas (or Wisconsin!) day. I simply can’t wait to start sampling other Saint Arnold Brewing’s brews… now that is a mouthful, ha!


Credits | Author: Krista & Photography: Fornear Photo

4 comments:

  1. We just found out a liquor store near us has TONS of Wisconsin beers. I have a feeling this summer is going to be the summer of trying new beers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats wonderful!! I might be bias but Wisconsin makes beer like none other state!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You take really stunning photographs - very talented lady!! I was just introduced to your blog by Krysten, the fact that you love vinyl, craft beer, photography.. you just sound awesome and I'm proud to say I am your newest follower :)


    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awh thanks so much Jade for the kind words! I totally have to check out your blog too now!

    ReplyDelete